Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This Decadent Misuse



I don't necessarily think it's healthy or normal for a person to know how they want to die, and I don't really think a person should spend a lot of time, if any, thinking about that. That being said, I know exactly how I want to die. I've had this idea for many years now, but it was brought to my attention again the other night as I was eating some incredible chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream with Sarah. As I took a bite an orgasm of flavor exploded inside of my mouth and caused me to relate my glorious idea to her. She started laughing pretty hard and told me that I needed to write a blog about it. Since I do any and everything other people tell me to do, here it is. I love peanut butter so much, and I eat it by the spoonful. I probably have a spoonful every single morning with some banana as I'm waiting for my oats to cook. MMM yeah so good. And I love chocolate even more than that. My life would suck without them in it. Mix them together and I can't even describe the joy that I feel when that taste touches my tongue. I probably like it better than ketchup. Although, I can't smother all my foods in peanut butter and chocolate. Well, I guess I could, they just wouldn't bet edible. Oh but I could smother everything in peanut butter and ketchup! You know what that equals- peanut sauce.(missing brown sugar and some other stuff) You know what peanut sauce is used for- Thai food. You know what is one of my top favorite types of food-Thai food. (It's an ongoing battle between Indian and Thai always won by whichever one I happen to be eating at the moment. Oh crap, Mexican is incredible too. I love food) Nice. So basically, I want to die drowning in a vat of melted peanut butter and chocolate. Just imagine eating yourself sick while swimming in the heavenly mixture, passing out then succumbing to the ultimate death by chocolate...and peanut butter. MMM. Delicious. If at all possible I would like to make this happen. Not sure how, but if any of you reading this are around when I die (since we know when that will be!?) if you could aid in this happening that'd be great thanks.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You are true to your word. For that I thank you. Love to read your blogs, oh creative one. On another note, you've created a soy-milk monster. I'm stuffed with soy milk at all times of the day now. i can't have it any other way. ok ok try this. life cereal. yes. then, fresh strawberries. yes. then, vanilla soy milk and reg milk. yes. YES my madre. the best thing since oatmeal.

Mallory said...

even better- raisin bran with vanilla soy milk. i could eat it til i throw up. i did one time too. well the throwing up was for other reasons than overeating actually, but the raisin bran did make an appearance. im pretty sure i told u that story. gross.