Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Am Heaven Sent. Don't You Dare Forget



So, it's commonly known that I eat cereal for 2 0f the 3 meals basically every single day, but I do freaking love cooking. I just have a hard time cooking for myself. I love cooking for other people, it's a lot more fun. Plus I crave cereal all the time, and when I'm not eating it I want to be. So why deprive myself? I think I'm a pretty good cook. I mean I think it tastes good and that's really all that matters, right? I mean seriously have you ever had my Thai coconut curry soup? It's incredible. Remember when I made it for you guys Kelly? Ya amazing. And I personally think I make pho pretty much the same, if not better, than most places I've been. I mean I can obviously improve, but I'm pretty good. (not to be full of myself) Is it wrong that when I'm old and married and dumb that I totally want to be that wife that has dinner on the table every night when her husband gets home from work? And that I totally love cleaning and organizing? I submit that it is not. And I personally want to give a big sarcastic "Thanks a lot" to Susan B. Anthony and friends for starting the women's rights movement. What a joke. I know my place.

Song of the day: B.o.B. & Bruno Mars "Nothin On You" I hear a lot of rap/hip hop these days because Mitch just freakin loves it. I'm not into that much rap, though early 90's stuff is rad, but I heard this song and I freakin love it!! Plus it has the best line I have ever heard in a rap song: "You the whole package plus you pay your taxes" hilarious.

No comments: