Wednesday, March 17, 2010


So what the crap do you do when your "wife" gets engaged? Well, I guess it means I have to get a divorce, well a Facebook divorce. This blows. Because, you know, whatever Facebook says is super important to me...? But I guess I'm happy for her. OK I'm extremely happy for her. JANIE'S ENGAGED!!!!! She called me sometime after midnight a couple nights ago right after it happened and I couldn't be more excited for her! Although, I totally hate Quinston and his crap band. He's probably the worst guitar player I've ever heard, and seriously who plays the accordion?! Well, he does and he totally sucks at it. I was not happy when he asked me to divorce Janie so he could marry her. Ugh whatever. NUGGETS BLOW! Anyway I get to be the maid of honor! Rad. Considering we have been best friends since 13, I think it's only fitting that I am. What does a maid of honor even do? I HAVE to live with my Janie one more time before she gets married, and help her plan the wedding/throw her bridal showers or whatever. I think those are some of my duties as a maid of honor, right? Yah I'm pretty sure they are. It's going to be somewhat hard to do that from WA. Oh no, it looks like it just might be a UT summer (possibly longer) for me this year. Ugh life decisions, you are not my friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this whole entire post Mal! It made me smile so much! So I'm back in Provo :) So I'll see you here.