Tuesday, February 2, 2010


So my little brother and I were hanging out watching t.v. and messing around on McArthur (my laptop) earlier and he goes, "Hey Mallor, I'm just gonna type in supersonics.com and see what happens." And yes, I purposely left out the y on my name. He always calls me Mallor pronounced well, pretty much how it looks, but maybe spelling it Mu-llor makes it easier to understand. Whatever, anyway I replied with something to the effect of "Ok do it, but if it redirects you immediately to anything that has to do with the Thunder, I will kill everyone." You can give it a try for yourself and see what happens or wake up tomorrow and have no idea why no one is alive anymore. Well, I guess with those circumstances you wouldn't be alive anymore either... It's not new news that I am very unpleased with the whole situation of the Sonics leaving and turning into the Thunder about 2 years ago (I know, I know I should get over it, but I won't until the day I can go to the Key Arena and watch something other than Seattle University games. Preferably NBA games, thanks) but I have never really tried going to their website for clearly a long time, so I am newly pissed again. That is all.

While I was typing this Mitch (my little brother) said "Hey Mallor I bathed the other day. It was weird." - my family is hilarious.

2 comments:

kelly said...

hmmmm im sorry about the whole basketball team thing, but it was two years ago, get over it :) and what a funny brother

Sarah said...

this is so funny. i love your family too. and none of the pictures from these recent posts are showing up on my computer. weird. I still forget about the sonics and then I'm like oh yeah we don't even have a freaking basketball team. it's bad enough the Mariner's always suck (except for in 98 (or 6?)when they went to the final whatever it's called...world series?) We need a BBALL team. They are jerks though. "we won't play here unless you make taxpayer money go to us rich people so we can play on a shinier court." stupid. who needs 'em?...umm yeah MEEEEEE. :(