Monday, February 8, 2010

While we were driving back from the Jack's Mannequin and Fun concert in Seattle, which was incredible, Sara and I were discussing celebrity crushes (mostly her huge one on the singer of Fun, Nate) and it turns out she shares a pretty big one with me. I was a little shocked to find this out because not a lot of people share these feelings with me. I know Kelly H. does and we discussed it just the other week while I was in Utah actually, but I was not expecting to hear the same two names come out of Sara's mouth when she said she has a crush on a celebrity that she thought I might think is weird because a lot of people think he is disgusting. But in fact, I do not find him disgusting, I am actually incredibly attracted to him for some unknown reason. Well, I guess I do know some of the reasons. Mostly because I love his sense of humor. Truly all you need in a man. Oh and he has scruff most of the time- very important to me. I've never been one for clean cut guys. Although his hair can get a little ridiculous at times he can pull it off. He's kind of the updated version of my high school crush on Bert McCracken of the Used. (Yah I had a crush on him, so what) Also apparently he is engaged to Katy Perry or something. And it just so happens I have a big girl crush on her. Anyway it's Russell Brand


4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love it! amen sista!

kelly said...

bwhahhaha i love you mal. he is a bit girly looking in this pic, but that can be fixed. Its so true, if the humor is there but not the greatest, it can all be made up by the wonderful scruff. i love the humor. i love the scruff.

one my dirty, secret celebrity crushes: Kevin James...also Rob Schneider...

Anonymous said...

He is hilarious! And you know, I think he works the whole Jack Sparrow look. Especially in this picture. My celeb crush: Cam Gigandet. He's just really attractive, and has the whole attitude that he does what he wants. Of course, I only really know him from Twilight, where he isn't attractive at all, but his attitude is just so hot! I want him....

kelly said...

Cam Giganet or whatever is hot, awkwardly(for personal reasons) hot, but whats a celebrity crush you have thats untypical?