Sunday, March 8, 2009

First off there is a new member to my family, La Toya. She is Afrian American. It's pretty awesome. I got her about two weeks ago in Issaquah. Her name comes from my brother. The night I purchased her I drove her over to Matt's house and walked in and told the guys I got a new car that is African American and asked what I should name her. Matt immediately yells - La Toya Jackson. So that is her name, but she is still a Zebley. The best part about her is that she is a stick. When looking for cars I found myself being somewhat of a snob in that I wouldn't even give the car a chance unless it was a stick. Kind of like how I won't give a guy a chance unless I like his hair. Harsh I know. (I'm not shallow I swear, I just like what I like) It's fine I found what I wanted, and she drives like a dream.



The other day I didn't have work and everyone was busy except for my sleeping brother on the couch. He had a pretty late night the night before so I chose not to wake him and set out on my own. Oh remember that song by the Used? That takes me back, what a good one. Anyway, so I got in La Toya, headed for Snoqualmie and about 15 minutes later I was there. (I wished the drive was longer so I could have had more quality music time. Oh well, I know my music will always be there waiting for my return. I can count on that if nothing else.) I was excited to once again make that quick hike down to Snoqualmie Falls. This time by myself with my only distractions being the other hikers I occasionally passed. I would post some pictures, but blogger is being dumb so I can't. The hike really is ridiculously short; the parking is even limited to 90 minutes, which is stupid.

No comments: