Sunday, February 15, 2009

I Love You So Much. Do Me A Favor Baby Don't Reply

Getting everything ready to move is probably the most annoying thing that can ever happen to a person. And if you're anything like me, you procrastinate and try to do it all in the last few days. Well that's what my last days in Utah were filled with, on top of figuring out things with my car insurance for my newly totalled car.

Besides the stressful parts of relocating my life, I enjoyed my final time in UT. I mean I didn't do anything super special besides spend time with the people I wanted to see most before I left, but it was good. If I didn't get to see you before I left, I'm sorry. You're just not as important to me as the people I did see. Oh you know I'm kidding, at least a little. I do miss everyone, some quite a lot, but that's life. I will see you when I see you and I'm glad I saw you when I saw you.

No comments: