Friday, June 5, 2009

I've had a request to update this thing, so here you go.

I don't really have a lot to write about/ I really don't care to write much.

this is why WA in the summer is rad and you should live here:

  • my step grandma has a house on the lake which is 15 min away which = canoeing, swimming, paddle boating, fires/bbq's at any and all times
  • the weather is perfect - 80 mixed with some days of rain
  • festivals at Seattle Center basically weekly
  • canoeing at the arboretum
  • Mariner's games - Griffey is back (My brother and I saw him driving the other day. Exciting)
  • Seafair (of course this year I will be in Europe so I have to miss it. I seriously am pissed)
  • endless opportunities to go swimming or boating etc. (I live within 30 min of at least 3 gorgeous lakes)
  • tons of trails and places to hike
  • I could have stopped after the 1st one. That's enough for me to be sold.
  • a lot more

If you have ever been here, stop denying yourself and just move here already. You know you want to do it. There's nothing better. I should sell real estate for WA state. Nope, not happening.

The new Taking Back Sunday CD is pretty much amazing and if you haven't given yourself the pleasure of at least listening to "Sink Into Me", do so immediately. Actually watch the video. Somehow Adam has outdone his own gorgeousness yet again. Well done. If only Kelly and I could watch it together like we did with "Makedamnsure" and swoon over the way he holds that microphone.

Holy crap, I run a marathon in like 3 weeks. Oh just a tip for anyone that may be training for a marathon - don't go for a 20 mile run at 2PM when it's 85 out with no water. (I never run with water, it makes my stomach hurt) But do take GU packs, they taste so good and fit neatly in my sports bra next to my keys.

No comments: